Thursday, April 24, 2014

MANFUL THE WARLOCK







ATTENTION




Oral Ending Conversation Guard

Er, hello…
Back That's an interesting necklace…
How did I get here?
That jacket makes you look like a movie character.
Can you make you shirt disappear?
Touch (Pubes - Forearm)
Back Do you make love potions?
What about your pants?
Touch (Leg)
Back I think you put a spell on me…
Let me see your "magic wand"!
Touch (Amulet -Penis)
Give me a big load, sexy!



THE WARLOCK




Fucked Ending Conversation Guard

 Er, hello...
Touch (Moon)
How did I get here?
That jacket makes you look like a movie character.
Can you make you shirt disappear?
Back Do you make love potions?
What about your pants?
Touch (Ass)
Back I think you put a spell on me…
Let me see your "magic wand"!
Touch (Penis)
Give me a big load, sexy!



Recommended Best Hits:

Enjoy the most blazing Final Fantasy XIII Series creations in Chamber of Secrets



Credits

Note:
All MANFUL series creations (C) Humbuged

All Publishing Creations of Blog, Only for Privately enjoyment with Persona Group members & Lazn. All Creations NO copyright infringement intended & commercial profit-making purposes!





No comments:

Post a Comment