Friday, April 25, 2014

MANFUL THE MAD SCIANTIST







ATTENTION




Spank Ending Conversation Guard

Huh? I blacked out...
Touch (All)
Back Uh...hi?!
How did I get here?
What do you do here?
Are there any death rays?
Back Well, for a scientist, you're kinda built...
Those legs...
Touch (Thigh)
I'm kinda curious how you look under that shirt.
Touch (All)
Back Ok man, let's do this. Don't make me wait!
You won't be needing underwear now.
Touch (All)
Drain them balls!



THE MAD SCIANTIST




Fucked Ending Conversation Guard

Huh? I blacked out... 
How did I get here?
You hiding anything in that lab coat?
Back Well, for a scientist, you're kinda built... 
You have an interesting way of picking up tricks. 
Those legs...
Back Ok man, let's do this. Don't make me wait!
Show me that ass!
You won't be needing underwear now.
Touch (Penis)
Drain them balls!



 Recommended Best Hits:

Enjoy the most blazing Final Fantasy XIII Series creations in Chamber of Secrets



Credits

Note:
All MANFUL series creations (C) Humbuged

All Publishing Creations of Blog, Only for Privately enjoyment with Persona Group members & Lazn. All Creations NO copyright infringement intended & commercial profit-making purposes!





No comments:

Post a Comment