Friday, April 25, 2014

MANFUL THE LIFEGUARD







ATTENTION




Sunbathing Ending Conversation Guard

Woah, Daddy!
You work here full-time?
I didn't know lifeguards wear jackets.
Touch (All)
Won't that shirt ruin your tan?
Touch (All)
Back What's it like being a Lifeguard?
Those shorts look really tight...
Touch (All)
Please, can I touch you?
Back Mmm, you're so thick all over, stud!
Please, give me your cock, stud!
Touch (All)
I need it. I need it now!



THE LIFEGUARD




Fucked Ending Conversation Guard

Hey, hello there.
Back Woah, Daddy!
What’s it like being a Lifeguard?
Are you single?
Back You work here full-time?
I’m not a really good swimmer…
I didn’t know lifeguards wear jackets.
Touch (Shoulder - Arm)
Won’t that shirt ruin your tan?
Touch (Chest - Pubes)
Back - Mid line - Forward Those shorts look really tight…
Please, can I touch you?
Touch (All)
Back Mmm, you’re so thick all over, stud!
Oh god, I really want to lick you all over.
Please, give me your cock, stud!
Touch (All)
I need it. I need it now!



 Recommended Best Hits:

Enjoy the most blazing Final Fantasy XIII Series creations in Chamber of Secrets



Credits

Note:
All MANFUL series creations (C) Humbuged

All Publishing Creations of Blog, Only for Privately enjoyment with Persona Group members & Lazn. All Creations NO copyright infringement intended & commercial profit-making purposes!





No comments:

Post a Comment