Thursday, April 24, 2014

MANFUL THE WAITER







ATTENTION




Dating Ending Conversation Guard

Touch (Window)
Yum, service here does look great.
What's the specialty here?
Back Kind of chilly here, don't you think?
Can you lend me your jacket?
Touch (Collar)
Can you take your shirt off?
Touch (Cuffs)
Back - Mid line - Forward How about taking those off first...
Are you allowed to take your pants off?
Touch (Underwear)
Back You're making me drool, stud.
I'd love to get some meat!
Touch (All)
Can I order you to go?
Give me some cream, baby!



THE WAITER




Spank Ending Conversation Guard

Touch (Shirt)
Yum, service here does look great.
Kind of chilly here, don't you think?
Can you lend me your jacket?
Touch (Collar - Shirt)
Can you take your shirt off?
Touch (Cuffs)
Back What's the specialty here?
Are you allowed to take your pants off?
Touch (Underwear)
Back You're making me drool, stud.
I'd love to get some meat!
Touch (All)
Give me some cream, baby!



Recommended Best Hits:

Enjoy the most blazing Final Fantasy XIII Series creations in Chamber of Secrets



Credits

Note:
All MANFUL series creations (C) Humbuged

All Publishing Creations of Blog, Only for Privately enjoyment with Persona Group members & Lazn. All Creations NO copyright infringement intended & commercial profit-making purposes!





No comments:

Post a Comment