Wednesday, April 23, 2014

MANFUL THE ARMY OFFICER







ATTENTION




Spank Ending Conversation Guard

Good day!
What is this place?
 What's your daily routine like?
Can I take a closer look at your shirt?
Touch (All)
Back You guys must train a lot, huh?
Can I feel your chest muscles?
Touch (All)
Can I see your leg muscles?
Touch (All)
You must have a lot of admirers...
Back You're making me sweat, man...
I bet you're really hung in that underwear, stud...
Touch (All)
Damn, man, give me all you've got!



THE ARMY OFFICER




Playing Ending Conversation Guard

Cool Shades…
You guys must train a lot, huh?
Can I see your leg muscles?
Touch (All)
Back What is this place?
Can I take a closer look at your shirt?
Touch (All)
Back - Mid line - Forward Can I feel your chest muscles?
Touch (All)
You must have a lot of admirers…
Back You’re making me sweat, man…
I bet you’re really hung in that underwear, stud…
Touch (All)
Damn, man, give me all you’ve got!



Recommended Best Hits:

Enjoy the most blazing Final Fantasy XIII Series creations in Chamber of Secrets



Credits

Note:
All MANFUL series creations (C) Humbuged

All Publishing Creations of Blog, Only for Privately enjoyment with Persona Group members & Lazn. All Creations NO copyright infringement intended & commercial profit-making purposes!





No comments:

Post a Comment