Thursday, April 24, 2014

MANFUL THE COWBOY







ATTENTION




Caress Ending Conversation Guard

Touch (All)
Howdy!Are you a cowboy?
What's it like working here?
Won't your nice shirt get ruined?
Touch (All)
Back Do you do any breeding here?
You work on your chest regularly?
Touch (All)
Some horse manure got on your jeans there...
Touch (All)
Back I'd love to feel those big muscles beneath me...
I'd wrap my legs around a big animal like you...
Let that big throbbing beast out, stud.
Touch (All)
Shoot a big load all over me, hottie!



THE COWBOY




Fucked Ending Conversation Guard

Touch (House - Fence)
Howdy!
Back Woah! Hot stud alert!
Are you a cowboy?
That's a really cool hat!
What's it like working here?
Won't your nice shirt get ruined?
Touch (All)
Back Do you do any breeding here?
Mmm, do you like to ride them hard and fast?
You work on your chest regularly?
Touch (All)
Some horse manure got on your jeans there...
Touch (All)
Back I'd love to feel those big muscles beneath me...
I'd wrap my legs around a big animal like you...
Let that big throbbing beast out, stud.
Touch (All)
Shoot a big load all over me, hottie!



Recommended Best Hits:

Enjoy the most blazing Final Fantasy XIII Series creations in Chamber of Secrets



Credits

Note:
All MANFUL series creations (C) Humbuged

All Publishing Creations of Blog, Only for Privately enjoyment with Persona Group members & Lazn. All Creations NO copyright infringement intended & commercial profit-making purposes!





No comments:

Post a Comment