Thursday, April 24, 2014

MANFUL THE TENNIS PLAYER







ATTENTION




Lick Ending Conversation Guard

Touch (Net)
Hello, man!
Come here often?
Are you a professional tennis player?
I'd sure like to fondle your "Huge racket".
Back Are all tennis players as handsome as you?
Your shirt must be soaking wet...
Hey, I can see through your shorts!
Back Man, I really gotta touch your body.
So, you must be good at handling balls, huh?
Let's get you naked!
Touch (Penis)
Serve me some of that load, stud!



THE TENNIS PLAYER




Fucked Ending Conversation Guard

Hello, man!
Back Nice to meet you.
Touch (Wall)
Come here often?
Why do you wear a cap?
I'd sure like to fondle your "huge racket".
Back Are all tennis player as handsome as you?
Hey, I can see through your shorts!
Touch (Leg - Ass
I hear to tennis player, "love" means nothing.
Back Man, I really gotta touch your body.
Let's get you naked!
Touch (Penis)
Serve me some of that load, stud!



Recommended Best Hits:

Enjoy the most blazing Final Fantasy XIII Series creations in Chamber of Secrets



Credits

Note:
All MANFUL series creations (C) Humbuged

All Publishing Creations of Blog, Only for Privately enjoyment with Persona Group members & Lazn. All Creations NO copyright infringement intended & commercial profit-making purposes!





No comments:

Post a Comment