Thursday, April 24, 2014

MANFUL THE TEACHER







ATTENTION




Caress Ending Conversation Guard

Touch (All)
Wassup, Teach?
Am I in the right class?
How long have you been working here?
LOL! That sweater reminds me of my Gramps.
Touch (Bicep - Shoulder)
Back You're gonna be the most popular teacher here!
Hmm, I think you need to get more comfortable!
Are there a lot of hotties in your class?
Touch (Abs)
C'mon go all the way and take off your pants!
Touch (Leg - Bulge)
Back Gee, you're a really sexy guy, Teach.
I want to lick the whole length of your fuck tool!
I want your underwear as a souvenir!
Touch (All)
I've been naughty, Sir! Let me have it!



THE TEACHER




Fucked Ending Conversation Guard

Good morning!
Back Wassup, Teach?
Am I in the right class?
How long have you been working here?
LOL! That sweater reminds me of my Gramps.
Ditch the tie, it makes you look older.
Touch (All)
Back You’re gonna be the most popular teacher here!
Hmm, I think you need to get more comfortable!
Touch (All)
C’mon, go all the way and take off your pants!
Touch (All)
Back Gee, you’re a really sexy guy, Teach.
I want your underwear as a souvenir!
Touch (All)
I’ve been naughty, Sir! Please let me have it!!
(click condom then start to fuck the Teacher)



Recommended Best Hits:

Enjoy the most blazing Final Fantasy XIII Series creations in Chamber of Secrets



Credits

Note:
All MANFUL series creations (C) Humbuged

All Publishing Creations of Blog, Only for Privately enjoyment with Persona Group members & Lazn. All Creations NO copyright infringement intended & commercial profit-making purposes!





No comments:

Post a Comment