Wednesday, April 23, 2014

MANFUL THE CHEF







ATTENTION




Rimming Ending Conversation Guard

Touch (Lemons and plates)
How are you?
Back Good day!
This looks like the kitchen...
Where's everyone?
What are you doing now?
That's a stuffy looking uniform...
Touch (All)
I'd sure love to order a hunk of beef like you to go.
I dare ya to take off your pants now.
Touch (All)
I want to kiss you...
How about taking the shirt off.
Touch (All)
Back Sooo sexy!
And for the pièce de résistance...
Tasty meat, mmm!
Touch (Penis)
Give me that creamy filling!



THE CHEF




Dildoing Ending Conversation Guard

Touch (Veggies)
Good day!
This looks like the kitchen.
What are you doing now?
Where's everyone?
That's a stuffy looking uniform...
Back I'd sure love to order a hunk of beef like you to go.
How about taking the shirt off?
I want to kiss you.
I dare ya to take off your pants now.
Touch (All)
Back Sooo sexy!
And for the pièce de résistance...
Tasty meat, mmm!
Touch (Penis)
Give me that creamy filling!



Recommended Best Hits:

Enjoy the most blazing Final Fantasy XIII Series creations in Chamber of Secrets



Credits

Note:
All MANFUL series creations (C) Humbuged

All Publishing Creations of Blog, Only for Privately enjoyment with Persona Group members & Lazn. All Creations NO copyright infringement intended & commercial profit-making purposes!





No comments:

Post a Comment