Friday, April 25, 2014

MANFUL THE MANAGER







ATTENTION




Fitting Room Show Ending Conversation Guard

Yum... Hi, hot stuff.
Back Hello, there!
How long has this place been in business?
Touch (Tie)
You’re handling the store alone?
Hmm, I’d like to try out that jacket you’re wearing.
Touch (All)
Back You must get a lot of customers, huh, stud?
How is business this time of year?
Nice shirt! I wonder how it would look on me.
Touch (Chest)
Can I take a look at your pants?
Touch (All)
Back That package of yours really caught my eye...
Mmm, your skin tastes so good…
Let’s unwrap your big package stud.
Touch (All)
Cum on, man, spray it all over me...



THE MANAGER




Fingering Ending Conversation Guard

 Hello, there!
Touch (All)
How long has this place been in business?
Any sales discounts at the moment?
Hmm, I’d like to try out that jacket you’re wearing.
Touch (Shoulder)
Back You must get a lot of customers, huh, stud?
How is business this time of year?
Nice shirt! I wonder how it would look on me.
Touch (Abs - Ribs)
Can I take a look at your pants?
Touch (All)
Back That package of yours really caught my eye…
Let’s unwrap your big package stud.
Touch (All)
Cum on, man, spray it all over me…



Recommended Best Hits:

Enjoy the most blazing Final Fantasy XIII Series creations in Chamber of Secrets



Credits

Note:
All MANFUL series creations (C) Humbuged

All Publishing Creations of Blog, Only for Privately enjoyment with Persona Group members & Lazn. All Creations NO copyright infringement intended & commercial profit-making purposes!





No comments:

Post a Comment